Wednesday 24 July 2013

BLOG SALE PURCHASES.

So this last week or so I have ventured into looking at Blog sales ( beauty related at this time.) 

Why I have never looked at these type of things before is beyond me but it is a new unexpected pleasure of mine :-)! 

Firstly I have this Mac Blush that i bought from the lovely Katie over at SugarFixxBeauty

 It is called Breezy & is a sheertone shimmer blush.
It is a really lovely deepish read colour almost red wine tones. Really gogeous, although I think this will suit more in the autumn because I have tried it & think it is not right for the summer we are, at last, having.

 (Above - gorgeousness in a blush pot)

Then my 2nd purchase from another blog (HERE) was this Elizabeth Arden palette. It is called "Everything Glows." I have no idea if it is still for sale ( currently trying to find out so will let you know if I find it in due course.)
 It is unused apart from swatches & really is lovely. I have the highlight colour plus the green on today & it seems to go on really nice & sit there very well too. 
It comes in this cute little case too. Very handy for trips away or even to pop in your evening bag.
*Found it on both Amazon & HERE  but both are out of stock right now*

Looking forward to more blog sale buys when I have the opportunity (read - MONEY!)

Have a good day guys. Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment