Sunday 21 July 2013

Christening OOTD| 21/07/2013

Today we have been to my Robs nephews Christening. It was rather hot ( but we can't complain can we?) but it was a lovely day & I didn't feel to bad in the outift I chose for this.
 I am wearing 

Jameela Jamil Floral Print Dress &
New Look | Coral Crochet Sandals in Coral 

I did also have my M&S satchel bag in salmon pink but I forgot to include that in my photo. It is also no longer available, or at least I cannot find it on their website. I did see a nice alternative HERE though for a slightly more daring colour!
I also failed to take a photo of the straps with the pretty bow detail on them. I blame the heat for my lack of brain usage.

 A shot of my shoes ( which I love) but please ignore the fact my toenails are un-painted!)
Time now to cool down & chill out.

Speak later
Amanda
X

No comments:

Post a Comment