Friday 2 August 2013

Small MUA Haul

As MUA are having a nice sale atm I decided I needed to take advantage of the offer. 

My goodies arrived yesterday.
Here is just a quick run through of what I got.

LOVE HEART NAIL POLISH
Mine is in the shade LOVE U 24/7. It is more of a paler lilac colour than what is showing in the photo. There are  5 colours in the range. 

FAIRY DUST GLITTER NAILS
There are 3 colours in the range. I have the shade Wings. Its a gold colour, although it almost has a very pale green tinge to it ( but that might be my eyes!) At just £1.25 a bottle during the sale I may have to indulge in the last 2 as well. 

FASHIONISTA EYEBROW KIT
Contains 3 colours for you eyebrows plus a clear fixing gel. Also a small pair of tweezers & the applicator brush. I don't often do my eyebrows & I only have the one small kit to choose from so I thought I would give myself another option. Usually retailing at £7 , I got it for a rather cool £3.50. 

Last but no means least....

There is the SHIMMER KISSES BRONZER. I cannot wait to give this a try as it looks gorgeous.  

So that is what I got. I may do reviews in due course once I have had a chance to use them. If there is something here that you would like a review on then please ask away. let me know too if you have already used these things & your own thoughts on them. 

Have a great day
Amanda 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment