Saturday 5 October 2013

Estee Lauder Birthday Haul

OK so it is not technically my birthday yet & so I may still get this whipped away again until Sunday when I make my journey over that hill but I thought i would share this with you anyway as it is too beautiful to wait.

I told Rob that I couldn't think of anything specific I wanted for my birthday until an email cane from Estee Lauder with a code for a free eye-shadow palette as a "birthday gift." I am, not normally a sucker for this kind of thing because we all no these gifts are usually tiny. However, as it IS my birthday I asked Rob if I could choose some items from their website & get the free gift. 

I picked my order up from my local sorting office this morning.
Is it just me who is mesmerised by the goldy loveliness of the EL packaging?? Tell me I me not the only one who is so easily seduced???


I bought Pure Color Blush in Hot Sienna ( 06) which is a satin blush & a Pure Colour eye-shadow in Cyber Silver (04)


This below is my "birthday" gift. Now you cannot expect much for free but its actually a very nice sized palette with 9 small eye-shadows. It would be a nice one to take on holiday because there are a few different colours to chop & change with. I did a swatch of the purple in the middle of the bottom row & OMG cannot wait to have a proper go with them.

Then lastly the free samples. I could choose 4 this order which was really nice. I now have 3 of this mascara so back up or the back up of the back but it will get used in time. The tube at the top is a moisture mask so really looking forward to trying that as well as the night repair one. The perfume sample is of Sensuous Nude. It is really nice actually. Quite sweet reminds me of candy actually. I could definitely add it to my Christmas list for Santa this year ( along with about 10 other perfumes!!)

All items can be found on their website HERE although possibly not the eyeshadow palette. The shadows are part of the Pure Color range so you may be able to find the colours as individuals. 

Thank you for ready
Amanda 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment