Wednesday 23 October 2013

Wednesday Wishlist | M&S

I saw so many things in M&S this weekend. I could only get a few things though so I thought I would share with you some of the other things that I loved to for this weeks Wednesday Wishlist.


1:- M&S Collection Scottie Dog Jumper - £29.50 | 2:- Per Una Paisley Print Tunic(with Necklace) - £29.50 | 3:- Per Una Ditsy Floral Tunic - £25.00 | 4:- M&S Collection Zebra Print Top - £19.50 | 5:- M&S Collection Cotton Rich Polar Bear Jumper - £35.00

I also really love this giraffe print tunic too which may have to be added to my collection soon. Really nice to see a different animal print to the norm.

  I think M&S Have really improved over the years to reach a much wider costumer base. I could spend an absolute fortune in there.
Is there anything at M&S you are loving right now?

Thanks for reading. Happy Wednesday
Amanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment