Wednesday 6 November 2013

Christmas Gifts | Under £10

A slight break from the Wednesday Wishlists for a few weeks whilst I bring Christmas gift ideas as well as party wear coming up in a couple of weeks as well.

This week I am showing gifts for under £10*. A mixture for her, for him & the kids.

* Please note prices stated here are correct at the time of this post going live. 



1 - Cupcake Illustration Cotton Tote Bag | Not On The High Street | £6.

2 - Personalised Typewriter Notepad | Not On The High Street | £9.


4 - Hornby Train Mug | Internet Gift Store | £6.99

5 - Ridley's Snakes & Ladders & Ludo Board Game | Internet Gift Store | £9.99

6 - East of India Black Sign - Save Water | Internet Gift Store | £8.99

7 - Doc McStuffins Flocked Chair | Argos | £9.99


I could have added so many things to this post but managed to dwindle it down to just these few. 

Let me know if there is anything you would like me to do a post on for Xmas gifts. I could do specific to her or him posts. Maybe you want to buy a gift for a foodie. I can do that too. 

Thanks so much for reading. 

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment