Sunday 10 November 2013

Garden Centre Haul (Yes! Another One!)

Another weekend & another visit to another garden centre. We had a 50% off voucher for this particular one so wanted to try & get our Christmas village scene from them. I love this Santa Workshop. It has lots of things moving on it & the music can be on or off. Finley loves this. We got it out when we got home to check it over ( sorry I didn't think to take that photo) & he would not let us put it away again! 

This particular garden centre (Garden Pride at Ditchling in East Sussex) always have amazing decorations. I could seriously spend a fortune there.

I did buy a small Yankee Candle in Cherries on Ice ( which I have burning as I type) but didn't take a photo of that either. I am a terrible blogger!






Thank you for reading
Amanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment