Friday 8 November 2013

Product Empties #3 | Part 2 | Skincare

Part 2 of my current empties. This time it is the turn of skincare. I think the reason for so many this month is due to having a few sample sized items to use up.


Beginning with Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash. This was lovely. Really cleansed my skin for me nicely & the scent of it was nice & subtle. I would buy this again when I have used up all my back ups of other brands. 

Clinique All About Lips. Loved this. Sad to have finished it. Really kept my lips conditioned really nicely. On the list for a repurchase one day!

Boots Essentials Cucumber Eye Gel. I quite liked this. I always adore the cucumber scent of their range. I know it was only a 15ml tube but I still felt like there wasn't much product in the tube as I used it very quickly. I would possibly buy it again but not at this time.

Clarins One-Step Facial Cleanser with Orange Extract. I got this 10ml sample with a recent order & omg I love it. I have already bought the larger bottle because I thought it did a great job. 

Clinique All About Eyes. Another sample size pot & an item that we know I love too. I have no completely run out of all the sample pots I had of this. I am quite sad about it too. Added to my list along with the lip treatment though.

Harmony Moisturizing creme balm with Aloe Vera butter. Got in a GlossyBox ages ago. Honestly the jury is totally out on this. Scent was OKish but I found it quite a thick cream which sometimes too a while to sink in. I would not buy this even if I could actually find it for sale somewhere as I don't think it was that good.

Lastly - Clarins Eye Contour Gel. I liked this but as it was only a smaple size there wasn't many uses from it. I would buy it again when the time is right as I thought it did a good job. 

Thank you for reading
Amanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment