Sunday 26 January 2014

Current Skincare Plus Feet & Hands

Over the next 10 days I am going to do 3 posts all told covering my current go to skincare, shower/bath care & make-up with you. It is another area I find interesting myself when reading others blog posts or watching on YT as it is another way of finding out new products etc.

Today I am starting with skincare. I am also including lips, hands & feet.

Morning Routine


My morning routine generally starts with me using a facial wash of some kind. Right now I am mixing it up with 3 different ones. That is I use one of these 3 daily, not all 3 at once. That would be just silly! Right I am using Garnier Pure Active Daily Energising Gel Wash , Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean 4 in 1 Wash Off Deep Cleansing Milk ( although you cannot seem to buy that & now have to get the 3 in 1 instead,) & Clinique Liquid Facial Soap ( Oily formula.) I don't have oily skin though , more a combination, it was just the gift that came with a purchase. 

Next I then apply a Nivea lip balm. Just the basic one right now.

If i have time ( well if I remember anyway) I use Soap & Glory Heel Genius on my feet too.

Evening Routine


The evening routine begins with the removing of the eye make-up. I am currently using Clarins Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover.I love it & shall probably cry when I finish it - which won't be long as I am not allowed to buy anymore.

Next I take a make-up wipe ( any as I use different ones so never the same) & remove most of my make-up. I then apply the Clarins One-Step facial Cleanser. With its Orange Extracts I am transported to paradise for a short time! The eye dream makes its 2nd appearance of the day. Then I use the No 7 Intense Night Cream & Clarins Extra - Firming Neck Anti-Wrinkle Cream.
Then I use the LUSH lip scrub in Bubblegum

Bedtime Routine


I use the foot lotion again from Soap & Glory. Then apply hand cream. Right now I am either using Caudalie hand cream or the Vita Bella hand cream. Whichever takes my mood. The Vita Bella is only a sample pack so I will be sad when it has gone as I do not need to buy anymore!!

Weekly Skincare


Lastly once to twice a weekly I will use a mask. Depends how tired I am as usually by the time Finley goes to bed I can just about manage to do a quick strip of the make-up before just cosying up in my pjs with a book. 

I am using a LUSH one right now in Sacred Truth. I am also trying to use up the Clinique anti-blemish solutions oil-control cleansing mask too.

So that brings us to the end. It does seem an awful lot. But we already know I am obsessed don't we?

Thanks for reading
Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment