Saturday 11 January 2014

Haul | Cath Kidston | Estee Lauder | Wilkos

As promised I am here with some more of my recent hauls. There is still a couple more things to come but I will include those in another post later this week if they are here by then. 

Apologies once more for the quality of my photos. I am so lazy just using my phones camera & really need to get back to using a proper camera ( we have 2 perfectly good ones !!)

First stop is Estee Lauder. I recently had a sample tube of the Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Creme Cleanser/ Moisture Mask. I loved it so much that I decided I needed the full size in my life. It is a 150 ml tube costing £22. It can be used as a daily cleanser or as a mask 1 or 2 times per week. The sample of this was amazing. I only got a few uses out of it but was very impressed. It is for all skins types although ideal for dry skin.

Then as always when ordering from them usually you get to choose a couple of samples as well (some times you get to choose up to 4 samples - so maybe worth signing up to emails so you can find out when they have the deals going.)
This time I chose Double Wear Stay In Place make-up. In Fresco (2C3) & has an SPF of 10.
Then I chose Double Wear Stay In Place powder. Also in Fresco (2C3) & also comes with SPF of 10.


*************************************************

Next up is my latest Cath Kidston purchase. I like cross body bags because now smallest Payne walks most places I find it easy not to fight with a shoulder bag as well as him & any other things I may have to carry. This Spot Cross Body Bag is ideal for the job. It can be used as an across body bag but I can also carry it in the crook of my elbow too when I am on my own. It does not have a zip but this is the only downside to it. Top thing of all - it is wipe clean!!
Currently £35 in the sale ( usually £50) so grab yourself a bargain & a bag that will last a long time too!

*******************************************

My last part of this haul is a small stationary haul from Wilkinson. I adore stationary & could spend hours walking round the little bits & pieces you come across in shops! I use A5 notebooks like they are going out of fashion sometimes. These exercise books have 40 pages each. They are also £1 each which I did not think too bad for the cute designs they come in. The purple one says "Things To Do" on it. The blue one says "Notes" & my favourite is the last one which has woodland creatures on it & we all know how much I love Owls right now! I probably don't need anymore now for a while as I already have 2 in back up anyway. Does one really need to have 5 back up notepads? Yes is the answer!

That brings me to an end for this haul post. In a couple of days I will have a haul including Nars & some more stationary!!! 

I hope you have enjoyed today's post & any previous you may have read.Thank you for reading. Let me know if there are any subjects you would like me to talk about or research. Any ideas for the monthly wishlist is always welcome. Is there a product I have mentioned in a haul that you would like me to review?

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment