Thursday 13 February 2014

Products I Am Using On My Face || Plus Mini Review Nars Primer

I know that last week I brought you the make-up I am currently using most days. Well today I wanted to share with you a review of the Nars Light Optimizing Primer & the products that I am using along side it right now as for me personally I think they work so well together. 





So I began by applying Nars Light Optimizing Primer after my usual morning skincare of cleanse, tone, serum & moisturiser. I was given this sample last month when I was looking in Space NK for a new bronzer. I was not sure what to really expect as most of the time I find primers very much something & nothing. Well I was not to worry with this. It is amazing! It is a nice light cream that sinks quickly into the skin. I am not 100% keen on the smell but thankfully this does not linger. My make-up stayed where it was for HOURS! Usually I would have to re-apply ( if I am out for the day) sometime around lunchtime(if I am lucky) but the make-up I put on when trying this out was in place still at 3pm after being put on at 8 that morning. I was ecstatic! The reason I know it is staying put so well is because I have had so many compliments through out my days when wearing this. 

I am putting this down to a great primer & the make-up products that also seemed to help it do its job too. I have already re-purchased this as I don't generally have primers in backup .... at least that is how I shall make it seem OK. It would definitely be worth you trying to get a sample of this to try yourself if you are unsure you want to pay out for a full sized one. I know I probably would not have done before trying the sample out. 




After priming I then used my Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Make-Up. Another item I bought after trying a sample of it. My shade is Intensity 2.0. It has a SPF of 10 which as I have to make sure I am protected from the sun by order of my doctor is just fantastic for the warmer months too when we ( finally ) get some sun in our little country!!


Next then it is on to the Nars Bronzer in Laguna, Nars Blusher in Orgasm & Soap & Glory "Glow All Out" Luminizing Face Powder. The bronzer is amazing. Gives enough to my face without being over powering. The lady in the shop showed me before I bought & it is spot on for my skin tone. The blusher is more of a peachy toned colour than is shown. Again it is really light. Or at least as light as you want it to be. The Luminizing powder I use just on the top of my cheek bones above my blusher. 


Lastly I set it with Attitude Make-Up Fixing Spray. I got my bottle in Trago Mills last year but I am nearly out of it so hoping I can find it closer to home again as it does seem hard to find nowadays. Rob is nipping into Horsham this weekend whilst I take Finley to see Postman Pat so will get him to check Savers as I think they used to stock it too.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this. If you would like to see more reviews on things I have shown in hauls then let me know. Also I have had had 2 recent hauls & if you would like to see a post on those then do let me know that too.

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment