Thursday 24 April 2014

Clothing For The Boys || Part 1

With warmer weather hopefully around the corner my mind has turned to clothes for the boys. Both , especially Finley who seems to have holes in almost every pair of trouser he owns, need new threads & with our holiday in August coming up they need holiday gear too! We will be going shopping in a couple of weeks so possible some of these items may come home with us :-).

Oh & I am doing this post in 2 parts (2nd part tomorrow) as there was so much nice stuff I could not whittle it down at all! 

Today's is dedicated to Zara, Boden & H&M. 







Cardigan is available in other colours too.





other colours/pictures available. I just loved this one the most.

I am a huge fan of stripes & checks so expect to see a few items like this.


H&M




So , there are my picks from these stores. Tomorrow a smaller selection from other stores.





No comments:

Post a Comment