Tuesday 29 April 2014

Mini Very Haul || Keep Or Return

Good Morning 

I did a small haul with Very yesterday. Every now & then I have an urge to buy things for our holiday in the summer - at least that was my excuse this time. 

Awful pics as usual. I was in our bedroom & since we moved it around the mirror is way too close to the bed so I am standing a little awkwardly.

Ist up was this Strappy Tunic from South. I ordered this in both a 12 & 14 as I am usually a 14 these days , if not a 16 at times but things like this can actually be a little big. I only tried on the 12 with no need to try the 14. It is nice op. Love the pattern & it felt quite nice. It was just too loose. I don't mind I little bit loose but this was too much. It does have a tie at the back of the neck but this was already tied to as far as it could go. So back they both go & I don't think I like it enough to try a 10.

I ordered this Printed Vest from Brave Soul in the 14 which is the largest they do ( & is also classed as large.) It fits well though. I like it, the colour (jade)is gorgeous. They do , I think do other colours of the same vest but you would have to search for them as individuals. They definitely have it in a blue & a pink. This is for sure a keeper.

 
Lastly is these & these are staying for sure too. The Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars Hi Top Plimsolls in Black. I love my normal Converse but have never owned the hi tops before. These are perfect.

It was just a small haul as I say. We are off shopping this weekend so expect some longer hauls & try on session posts then!

Thanks for stopping by. See you next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment