Wednesday 23 April 2014

OOTD ( Outfit Of The Day )

Thought I would do an extra post today because 1) My posts have been somewhat lacking of late & 2 ) I like my outfit today. A 3rd reason would be the sun is shining , the house filled with the smells of cakes baking ( not burning) & this all makes me happy ( the hayfever I am suffereing with is a differnt story mind!)

Anyway please take a look but also excuse the dodgy pics ( i forgot to ask Rob or Brad to help me before they left today & we all know how crap my camera skills are at the best of times!)






Dress - New Look ( last summer but here is something similar for you to look at.)
Jeggings & Cardigan - H&M
Shoes - Skechers (last year from Very. Similar HERE.)
Bag - Accessorize
Sunnies - Ralph Lauren ( Next.)

Thanks for reading. Come back soon 



No comments:

Post a Comment