Sunday 27 April 2014

What I Will Repurchase After 100 Day Ban

With just a month to go now ( thank goodness) of my make-up spending ban , I am now looking to what I will need to re-purchase & those things I am keen to give a try.

There is not loads of things because I have not been looking very much to try to avoid that temptation. Also whilst my skincare routine has stayed the same, I have not been wearing as much make-up so there is actually not a lot I need to replace. means more money to buy things I want to try then! Haha!

So, the things I need to replace then. Starting with neck cream as this was the 1st thing I actually ran out of. I have been using the Clarins one but at £45 a jar I think I will have to take a look at some cheaper ones out there. Any recommendations let me know please. 

Next up are a couple of Nars items. My beloved Radiant Creamy Concealer is actually almost fit for the bin sadly but I love it & will definitely be shoving that in my next Space NK basket after the ban. Mine is in shade Honey & is my holy grail of the concealing world. I am trying to save my Nars Light Optimizing Primer by using up some of my others as I did not want to be running out of that so quickly. It is amazing for helping create a decent base for my make-up & I am certain my make-up last so much longer in the day as well. 

Just 2 more items I need. Although technically the 1st I don't "need" because it is a foundation & I do own several others. However , the Rimmel "Wake Up Foundation" is beyond amazing & I will be very sad when I use it up. It won't be a very soon purchase as I do have a fair bit left because I have not been using as much foundation cream lately,  mainly concealing & using powder instead. 

The last thing is the Emma Hardy Cleansing Balm. I got myself a small pot in a gift set & to begin with I was not sure. For some reason I was only using it ion the morning but I have found as soon as I decided to use it in the evening it works much better for me. I am always terrified by balms because I am so worried about ending up with a greasy face. But I was pleasantly surprised. I loved the scent of this ( Moringa) & whilst I will have a look for cheaper balms , I would like to buy a full sized of this at some point too.

************************************

On then to some of the things I would like to try. 

Ole Henriksen has been on my radar for a while after seeing a few posts etc from Miss Budget Beauty . As I was at the start of the ban though I did not look too closely. On my wish list though I have Blue/Blackberry Enzyme Mask, African Red Tea Exfoliating Lip Salve & the Red Tea Foaming Cleanser.

The Diptyque Multi Use Exfoliating Clay fascinates me too. Although at that rpice I may have to wait a while. 

I also want to try the new Tanya Burr range of lip glosses & nail varnishes. You can find them at Superdrug too.

I am sure there is so much more but this is all I have seen for now. 

Thanks for reading. 
Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment