Thursday 1 May 2014

April 2014 Beauty Favourites

Time for Aprils beauty favourites. There are no many as I am not wearing so much make-up & because of the spending ban I am not buying any new products so making do with what I already have of course.







BODY SHOP || SATSUMA SHOWER GEL & BODY BUTTER -  I love the shower gels & body butters from The Body Shop. The only ones I find that smell like they should. I am still in love with my pink grapefruit one too but cannot get enough either of the satsuma ones as well. Washing & then applying the butter is just like bliss to me!

BATH & BODY WORKS || SHOWER GEL IN SEA ISLAND COTTON - I bought this from eBay as was desperate to try some Bath & Body Works stuff & chose this scent. It is divine. As it says on the bottle but lovely & subtle. I don't usually apply any lotion after using this as I do not want to take away the fragrance. I am keen to try more from Bath & Body Works as well.

EMMA HARDIE || CLEANSING BALM - At 1st I wasn't so sure about this. It is only a small jar which I got in a set though so I decided I would use it up. However, over time & changing when I use it in the day ( to remove my make up in the eve) it does a fantastic job. I am fond of the Moringa fragrance too so this was a definite plus. I have a Clinique cleansing balm to use when this runs out but I would definitely consider buying a full sized pot when the funds allow.

SOAP & GLORY || "GLOW ALL OUT" ILLUMINIZING POWDER - Love this! I use it most days atm as the only product on my cheeks. I do sometimes use it for my brow bone too. No colour too it just gives a lovely healthy glow to your face.

MAYBELLINE || SUPER STAY LIP COLOR IN GRAPE JUICE - My love for this range continues. I do wish they would have more colours though as I am not a full on red person & get a bit fed up of pinky tones. I love this Grape Juice shade very much. 

What have been your favourites in April?


No comments:

Post a Comment