Wednesday 14 May 2014

Brand Focus || Pull & Bear

Morning Troops

Today I have decided to do my brand focus on Pull & Bear. Having visited the Brighton store recently I was totally hooked on the clothing they have.
You can see the trousers I bought in my Brighton Haul post.

Here though I am sharing with you some other things that I like the look of.

Floral Print Shirt £19.99

Striped Jacquard Dress £19.99

Printed Denim Jacket £29.99

Polka Dot Dungarees £25.99

Relief Knit Jersey £22.99

Leopard Print Espadrilles £19.99

Basic Shirt With Pockets £15.99

High Heel Hide Cowboy Ankle Boots £59.99

Shopper Bag With USA Flag £9.99

Basic Fake Leather Jacket - £25.99


Have you shopped at Pull & Bear before. What are your favourite items?

Thank you for reading my blog post. See you again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment