Sunday 15 June 2014

Face Of The Day - Keeping It Simple

Good Morning All, 

Sharing the make up that I am wearing today with you. I have a day on my own with some chores, blog posts to write as well as party invites to do & so keeping my whole appearance simple as I think it is lovely to do that from time to time.

I really couldn't be bothered with much make-up today but as I feel very tired this weekend & I do have to nip to the shops at some point I have just popped 5 things on my face! Hopefully it will help not to scare people too much! hehe!

NARS CONCEALER IN HONEY || RIMMEL STAY MATTE PRESS POWDER IN WARM BEIGE || CLINIQUE BLUSH IN ICED LOTUS || MAYBELLINE LIP COLOUR IN GRAPE JUICE || SOAP & GLORY THICK & FAST MASCARA.


Close up! Ignore the huge eye bags!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment