Wednesday 4 June 2014

Get Ready For Summer || Part 1 || Dresses


This month I am turning my clothing posts to myself! Hurrah! Over the next 3 Wednesdays I will be posting a selection of my favourites. This week dresses, next week will be all other clothing , finally finishing with shoes & accessories.

Today's post as I say is dresses. I adore dresses these days so could have literally spent hours finding favourites for this one. I have managed to whittle it to 10 though. Interestingly , not until I was sorting out the photos did I notice a similar shared colour with quite a few of them!

I've tried to include affordable for all dresses, as well as few in the higher price brackets.





Available in 2 colours.


I can't wear Maxi dresses as I am too much of a short arse for them to suit. Thought this was stunning though so had to share.




If money was no object ....

LINKS

ASOS
BODEN
RIVER ISLAND
SEASALT
BOOHOO
DOROTHY PERKINS
HOBBS

I hope you enjoyed reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment