Wednesday 9 July 2014

Face Of The Day 09|07|14

I apologise if these Face Of The Day posts are not your thing. I did say though when I started this particular blog that it was a place for me to write whatever I wanted. A place I can let off steam if needed or in this case atm a place where just doing these FOTD posts on a daily basis is keeping me a little bit focused. TBH my mind is struggling to think of any real content this week - it is too focused elsewhere. A post about THAT will come in due course - those who know me well will KNOW where I am ! 

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer applied with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Powder make up ( in Fresco 01/Sample size) & Estee Lauder 5 tone Shimmer ( in 02 Bronze Shimmer) both applied with the Real Techniques Setting Brush.
Nars Brow Perfector ( In Caucase.)
Mac Pearl Fusion in  Pastellexe Eyeshadow Palette applied with t Superdrug Eyeshadow Brush.
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara ( Sample size.)
Maybelline Lip colour in Soft Taupe




Thank you for reading. Please come back soon 
Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment