Friday 11 July 2014

Face Of The Day 10|07|14

Sorry for the blurry main photo. I was not in a very good frame of mind when I took them. Plus I think my iPhone may be on its way out ( my excuse ) & my actual camera is not quite ready for use either.

Anyway, if of interest here is the make up I wore yesterday. 

Clinique CC cream ( Medium) & Nars Creamy Concealer ( in Honey) applied with Real Techniques Expert face Brush.
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Warm Beige applied with Real Techniques Powder Brush.
Seventeen Clear Definition Mascara ( brows).
NYX Trio ( not pictured ) applied with Superdrug eye shadow brush & Real Techniques Shading Brush.
Benefit They're Real mascara.
Estee Lauder Blush in Hot Sienna ( satin) applied with Cosmopolitan Blush Brush.
MUA Shimmer Bronzer applied ( to cheek bones & brown bone) with Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush.
Avon Plump &  Stay Lip colour in Rosy Resistance.


MUA Shimmer Kiss Bronzer - You may notice I love this! 



No comments:

Post a Comment