Friday 1 August 2014

July 2014 Favourites

Time for my July empties & I'll be honest - there is not many of them. I struggled to the point of thinking I would not bother for this month. A little more thought though & came up with 6 items. Sorry for shocking photos - was taking them during a thunderstorm & it was impossible to get any good shots - I really need to sort my proper camera out!

Avon Naturals Daily Refreshing Hair Mask in Cherry Blossom || Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water || Estee Lauder 5 Tone Simmer Powder in Bronze Shimmer ( 02) || Seventeen Clear Definition Mascara || No 7 Lash Adapt Mascara ||Maybelline Super Stay Lip Colour in Raspberry.

Avon Naturals Daily Refreshing Hair Mask in Cherry Blossom. They don't seem to do this anymore, although they still have the shampoo in this range. I found a link to other places it can be found though. I was not sure what i was going to think of this but was pleasantly surprised as after using I was able to leave washing my hair for about 3 days , which in this heat is pretty amazing! You can use it daily but I prefer to use it only once or twice a week.

Garnier Micellar Water. I bought this after seeing many others rave about it. I was not expecting much as myself & Micellar type cleansers do not seem to go together. So far though I have been impressed. Unlike the others I have used I can clean off  my eye make up which has been ideal of late. the hot weather means I can't be bothered with too much in the way of skincare so this is really helping to save just a little bit of time. 

Maybelline Superstay Lipcolour in Raspberry - The heat means I am not putting much make up on. Why bother when in moments it melts off no matter how I prepare my face. This lip colour just gives a lovely bit of bright colour to brighten my face up just a bit. This colour is a break from the norm for me & I love it. As with all the Superstay range it lasts for hours.
Seventeen Clear Definition Mascara - My biggest love for a virtually make up free face. No matter what else I pop on , I use this most days to keep the eyebrows in place. Its going to be a make up bag staple for the foreseeable I think.
No7 Lash Adapt Mascara - Its not the great mascara ever but perfect to add just the teeniest bit of depth to my lashes. You can build it up but I pretty much just do one coat with this & away I go.

Estee Lauder 5 Tone Shimmer Powder in Bronze Shimmer. It looks much prettier HERE. I have been using this a lot as my eye shadow. It is so pretty but so subtle. Just giving my eyes a small amount of colour & the shimmer is not too much at all. I also dab on my cheeks at times too.


No comments:

Post a Comment