Tuesday 12 August 2014

What's In My Travel Make Up Bag

Today then I bring you what I am taking in way of make-up on holiday (skincare item post tomorrow.)

There is not actually a lot at all. I am fully expecting to not put much on, if any some days & thus refuse to take too much with me.


The bag is a Clinique one that I got with a Bonus Time gift. Its just the right size & wipe clean. Perfect!

For under my make-up then ( as I felt the SPF face cream part of my make up routine.)
Clinique Face Cream with SPF 30. I will probably use this every day regardless of whether I actually put make up on as I have to cover up as best as I can. I may use this in place of a moisturiser during my morning skincare routine.
Then my face primer will be my beloved Nars Light Optimizing Primer. I was not going to take this one as there is a not a great deal left. But actually as I may not use as much anyway plus its the smallest of the primers I have so made more sense that way. Its also the best one & will hold make up in place longer than the others.

Base & Cheeks now. I am not taking a Foundation cream. I will just conceal with Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer ( in Warm Beige - 3,) Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place make up ( mine is a sample in Fresco - 02.) Then on my cheeks I will use only Maybelline Dream Sun Bronzing Powder With Blush.

Eyes & Eye Brows. I am only using my Seventeen Clear Definitions Mascara. I really am not bothered about filling them in whilst on holiday!
Eye shadow primer is Bare Minerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer & eye shadow  will be my NYX Ombre Trio, whilst mascara will be Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme in Extreme Black.

Just one lipstick. Maybelline Lip Colour in Absolute Plum.

Lastly the brushes I will take.
Real Technique Brushes - Expert Face Brush, Setting Brush & Shading Brush.
Superdrug Eyeshadow Liner Brush.


No comments:

Post a Comment