Thursday 27 November 2014

It's Been A While

It's been a couple of months since I posted here. I stopped mainly because I got a bit bored & struggled to think of things to say. I have also been trying to more into my other blog " What Maddie Wore" instead. Which is fun to do but I have missed what this "Ramblings" blog is all about. Which was a place for me to ramble about anything at all. Time then to get back to it. I did think about deleting both blogs & starting back over as an anything goes blog. However, I decided actually to keep the fashion blog as is & use this one for everything else.

Once again I have no idea when I will post & what subjects will be. But as always stated many times before this blog is a hobby for me not a job! 

Hopefully you will all join me once again for the ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment