Wednesday 28 January 2015

Spring Fever

I am not sure about anyone else but I am sick to death of all this cold miserable grey weather - with a little bit of snow coming next week still apparently - ugh, really?? I seriously need things to brighten up a bit now but I thought whilst I wait for spring to start appearing I would take a look at some more spring like clothing & accessories. I am thinking a bit more colour for my wardrobe whilst also still thinking of what will still most cold days too for a while. 

Here are a few things that caught my eye...

1st stop was Boden ... I adore their stuff so why not?

This skirt is just so cute. I do love a pattern & love the way it is worn in this photo very much. One for me to try & & copy if poss!
Grace Skirt in Lavender Grey Botanical - Boden £79. ( Currently £71.10 though so not sure how long for.)

If a pattern is not your thing then they have something for you too...
Grace Skirt in Pink Peony - Boden

Grace Skirt in Capri Blue - Boden

& if you are still in darker colours mode it comes in navy too!
Grace Skirt in Navy - Boden.


This next one also Boden was another where the whole outfit looked fab but it was the cute little cardigan that caught my eye. It comes in many colour ways but I do think this green one is gorgeous.


Fifties Cardigan in Ivy - Boden. Currently £39.20 ( Usually £49.)

Also in ...

Amethyst 


Sulphur & ....

Mineral.
As well as Ivory, Navy Pewter & Tuttie Frutti ( phew!!) 

A quick trip over to Top Shop & just this caught my eye...

Striped Neckerchief - Top Shop £14.

Next I went to Zara & all 3 things great for switching seasons but more neutral toned for a less quick change over.

I like the ankle length of these. A hint of spring around the corner with these for sure but keeping things covered just a bit longer too.

Ankle- Zip Viscose Skinny Trousers - Zara £35.99

Both the tops below would go with these trousers just perfectly.

Printed Top With Uneven Hem - Zara £29.99

Two Tone Shirt - Zara £29.99.
John Lewis is a favourite website of mine - I love that I can order things & get them delivered to my local Waitrose for free - it's a 5 minute walk for me to collect my packages.

This dress from Oasis looks gorgeous.

Animal Print Dress - Oasis £55.

The next a lovely take on a Breton style stripe.
Slub Cotton Scoop Neck T Shirt - John Lewis £29.

A couple of warm jumpers but with more spring like colours...

Chunky Corded Jumper in Green - Fat Face £58.

& ...

also in Indigo.

I want these ankle boots...

...won't get them at that price though!
Senso Blake X Cut Out Detail Leather Pony Ankle Boots £165.
I do love a bit of Radley in my life & either of these style bags in this pattern would suit me..

Elliot Vale Small Cross Body Bag - Radley £60

Elliot Vale Medium Multi Way Grab Bag - Radley £95

We are back at Oasis for these last 2.

Lovely detail on this jumper.

Pontelle Detail Cute Jumper - Oasis £35.

I am seriously eyeing this bag up  -it may well have to be mine ...

The Holly Hobo - Oasis - £34. It does come in many colour ways but this stands out the most for me.

So tell me what you have been liking the look of to add to your spring wardrobe.

See you soon
Amanda x


No comments:

Post a Comment