Sunday 15 February 2015

Boots Beauty Haul // Feb 2015

If you follow me on Instagram - if not , why not? - you will have seen my lovely flowers & card from Hubby. Because he is fab, he also treated me to some beauty goodies but I wanted to do a separate post for that on the blog.

The 1st photo is for those who may not know what Boots bag looks (haha I am so funny ...or maybe not!)



The batiste was not part of my present, that is just a staple of my regime some days when I really can't be bothered to was my hair, although that is not such a chore now my hair is so much shorter. Batiste is currently buy 1 get 2nd half price in Boots - i generally shop around when I buy it & this was the cheapest in my local shops atm.

Eye cream - mine will run out at some point & trying this new one from L'oreal will be nice.
Currently only £8.69. Usually £12.99
L'Oreal Skin Perfection Awakening Eye Cream.

The 17 Contour kit I bought because they are also Buy 1 get 2nd half price too & this looked interesting.
Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Kit.

Then the main reason I went to the Seventeen stand... I adore this stuff & go through loads of it.
 
Seventeen Clear Definition Mascara.

Maybelline also have the Buy 1 get 2nd half price too.. I love their Colorstay lipsticks. I also wanted to try the Rimmel Provocalips to see if this is as good as the Maybelline & Max Factor versions. I think I got £2 off this. 
Maybelline 24 Hour Superstay in Cherry Pie.
Rimmel Provocalips. Not sure the colour is, think may be "Make Your Move."

My 2nd Maybelline purchase...
Maybelline Lash Sensational Multiplying Mascara.

Do let me know if you have tried the Rimmel lipstick, the Maybelline mascara , the Seventeen Contour Kit or the L'Oreal eye cream I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks for dropping by - see you soon.

Amanda x





No comments:

Post a Comment