Friday 20 February 2015

Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara - A Review

I picked up the "Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara" at the weekend & thought I would pop my thoughts in a little blog post.

Here is the blurb from Maybelline ***

Our 1st Layer-Reveal Brush captures even the tiniest lashes and volumises the look of longer lashes for a layered, multiplied lash look.

I was naturally drawn to the pretty packaging...
The wand is similar to others on the market & I have to say....
...this mascara does exactly what it says. 

I used just one coat on my lashes on the morning I took this & the difference was astounding. Many mascaras I would not get this effect at all unless I pop another coat on. My lashes had so much volume & it lasted for ages too.

It's called Very Black - not sure if they will release other colours over time but this black one is just amazing.
 I have to actually keep looking at my eyes when wearing it because it really does make them pop.

I never get THIS excited about a mascara. There are plenty that I like very much but I would go as far to say I am in love with this one & would not hesitate to keep buying it when the times arises. A definite 10/10 for me.

*** I was not sponsored to do this post. The mascara was bought with my hubbys money & I fell in love with this all on my own.

Have you used this mascara? let me know your thoughts too.

Thank you for reading
Amanda xx


No comments:

Post a Comment