Monday 9 March 2015

Outfits Of The Past Week

Here is what I have been wearing this week. 


Despite the more spring like weather I have still been sticking mainly to boots on my feet. In the 1st picture I am wearing my new H&M jeggings in dark green.  


I adore my camel cardigan from Next so much I ordered the grey too. Still wearing boots ....


Saturday I was helping at the school disco. I did take my camel Next cardigan to cover up with for walk to & fro but my top was very much in mind of how hot I would get whilst serving in the tuck shop. Then finally on Sunday I braved the weather more. I did have to come home after doing what I needed to & pop some leggings on underneath - seriously when I started the day I was boiling in what was a lovely day. 2 hours later it was grey & chilly again.

Anyway that's all from me today!

See you soon, Love Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment