Saturday 4 April 2015

Boys Clothing || Spring 2015

Now that we have finally entered Spring my mind has turned to the wardrobe of my 2 boys. I always love shopping for them more so than myself a lot of the time.

I thought I would share with you the things I have been buying from them. 

1st stop as usual is Next.

The 1st 4 items are for Brad. Now he is 12 years old I am very much aware that he will not want anything cute!! Which is a shame but never mind.

Festival Monkey Top ( in Ochre.) Comes in sizes 3-16 & priced from £5.50 to £10.50.
Orange Shark T Shirt - Again in sizes 3 to 16. Priced from £7-£8.
Teal/Green Surf T-Shirt - as before aged 3-16 & £7 - £8.

He does love a hoody & I earned brownie points for it being green! 
Hooded Zip Through - Aged from 3-16. Prices £9 - £14. Also comes in Denim Marl, Grey Marl & Cobalt.

I got Finley just the 2 items. Well technically it is 4 too but 1 is a set of 3!

He's another lover of Hoodys too.
Navy Stripe Zip Through Hoody - From ages 3 months to 6 years. Priced from £9-£10.

I thought these T shirts with their boat theme were very cute ( i can still get away with it with him for a few more years I hope!) It was the red stripey one that really caught my eye & the fact they have Brighton in their name. 
Three Pack Brighton T Shirts - 3mths to 6yrs. Prices £12 to £14.

Next stop Zara - only 4 items as I tried to restrain myself a bit!!

Brad loves jogging style trousers but I like to try & find those that look a bit nicer if possible. I actually got these in 13/14. I am not sure if they might be a bit big but they can be popped away for later this year of need be. 
Pique Trousers With Two Pockets - £12.99 ( ages 3 - 14 .)

Shorts, also for Brad.
Faded Drawstring Shorts - in Light Grey. £9.99. Ages as before.

I got Finley the same in but in Mustard. They also come in blue.
Info as above.

I love a proper shirt. The stripes on this are lovely. It also comes in Pink or Light Green.
Striped Shirt - £10.99 ( in Light Blue.) Ages as before.

Last stop then was a naughty but small haul from Boden.

More shorts for Brad. He likes the elasticated waists so these are ideal & they are striped which is what Mummy loves most! 
Sweatshorts (Johnny B) - I paid £27 a couple of weeks ago- could kick myself as now they are reduced to £18.90!

Last but not least a gorgeous striped long sleeve top for Finley.
Super Soft T Shirt - £10-£12.

That's it for now. I will be going to Asda, H&M & probably Primark soon so you may see another haul in the near future.

Thanks for reading & I hope to see you again soon.

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment