Sunday 19 April 2015

Crunchie Cheesecake || Cadbury's

So, I took another recipe from the Cadbury's**website. This time the Crunchie Cheesecake.

The ingredients ( minus the butter that i forgot to add to the photo.)

It certainly looked really lovely.
Not looking as well finished as on the website but still a good 1st effort.

It was quite easy to make - just a bit of cooling/chilling time that takes up the most time.

I have to say I was not 100% taken with this. The base was lovely. The top bit not so good I thought personally. Hubby said it was lovely though so although he could be lying I don't think so. I doubt I would make it again, or at least find a cheaper alternative to the Philly Cadbury's!!

** As usual I have not been asked to write this. I made this off my own back & thus all thoughts are my own.

Thanks for reading!
Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment