Friday 17 April 2015

Healthy Update 3

I can't believe that this is actually my 3rd update since I began. Surely proves how quick the time really does go.

This last month has been slightly tougher because of the 2 weeks of Easter. This is where I wish I could have got into running because I could have found time to go off for an hour on u own to do that when Rob is home. sadly , despite giving it a go I realised it is not for me. That is why I do the things I can at home plus the badminton. Because its the holidays though I have not been able to afford the badminton too. Trying to do DVDs etc at home when the kids are home is really not great. I've done my Wii exercise where I can but not as much as I would have liked. 

The diet can also be difficult to keep up with. mainly because we are out & about a bit more & eating out everything seems to have twice the calories. That said the last 3 days I have actually had a few calories left over at the end of the day so that is great.

Despite what has been a more difficult 4 weeks or so I am still heading in the right direction. Its just taking a little bit longer . All the time I am losing it or at least staying the same is a positive in my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment