Tuesday 5 May 2015

April 2015 Purchases

I am coming to you today with a round up of what I was buying in April.

Starting with some footwear. I really wanted to get the mint coloured Converse but sadly my finances are not up to that level right now. I spotted these in Shoe Zone instead. Whilst they are not quite as comfy as my Converse are they are doing a good job as a much cheaper dupe.

Lilley Womens Turquoise Canvas Lace Up Shoes - £7.99.

My friend & I took a trip to Asda the other week. I picked up a few items of clothing for the boys but got a couple of things for myself too.

We all know I adore hearts so resisting these coasters was futile. 
George Home White Heart Porcelain Coasters ( set of 4.) £4

I wanted a new apron ( I hate using hubbys Homer Simpson one) & adore this cute old fashioned style pinny! 

George Home Prince's Trust Apron - £5 ( 10% of which goes towards The Prince's Trust.) They did have a pink version too but I can't find it online.

Earrings - I don't wear them very often these days & thus don't own that many. I thought these hoops ( in 3 different metals - I was wearing the silver when I took the photo_ are ideal for everyday use but still great for nights out too.
Sorry they are not online.

I seem to be loving my necklaces more this year. Maybe it is because now smallest person is now at school I do have a bit longer to consider such things. Plus now I can ( almost) pop the winter scarves away they take the place of those.
Sorry,not online either. It was £6.

One quick stop to Primark to stock up on vests. My staples for going underneath any sheer tops or loungewear.
Selection from Primark - £1.80 each.

I totted off to New Look one day as its my only decent local shop & I my mind was thinking white or cream tops. 1st I grabbed this basic vest. Again to help with layering & also to wear under the item down below!!
White Basic Vest - £3.99

I love a blazer & this one totally caught my eye.
Navy Stripe Zip Pocket Waterfall Blazer - £27.99

Sticking with the white/cream theme.
Cream Lace Panel Tie Neck Gypsy Top - £9.99

This necklace is getting a lot of wear...
Silver Sparkle Feather Spike Necklace - £6.99

Then I spotted this. Not my usual things. No idea if I will really ever wear it but it's a heart at £3.99 its worth the risk. 
Black Diamante Heart Pendant Choker

Lastly I bought 1 of the pairs of shoes I included in my Summer Footwear post!
Office/Oscar Cut Out Low Wedge Sandals - £42.

So, that is everything. I better start a list for May!

Thanks for dropping by
Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment