A prompt the other day for the photo challenge on Instagram was for day dresses. This got em thinking of dresses for the coming warmer seasons - they ARE coming I am sure!! Here is some of the things I saw.
|1 . Embroidered Panel Sundress - Top Shop £28.|
2. Blue Denim V Neck Patch Pocket Tunic Dress - New look £19.99
3. Ditsy Floral Cami Dress - Dorothy Perkins £16 ( £12.80 up until Tuesday though !!)
4. Dress With Pockets - Zara £35.99
5. Mika Sleeveless Dress - East £79 ( needs a belt I think but love this!)
|6. Pleated Floral Dress - Mela / Next £25.|
7. Striped Double Layer Fit & Flare Dress - M&S £29.50.
8. Double Layer Dress - Mango £44.99.
9. Morion Dress / Retro Floral - Seasalt £59.95. ( fab vintage pattern & dress.)
|10. Avril Print Hanky Hem Dress - Mint Velvet. Way out my price range at £109 but love this very much.|
11. Utili Marl Tshirt Dress - Warehouse ( Not sure if this one needs a belt or not.)
12. Abstract Print Maxi Dress - M&S/Indigo Collection £39.50 ( I don't do maxi dresses very much but this is very pretty.)
As always I could have gone on & on adding more because there are lots of gorgeous dresses to be had. How I managed to pick just the 12 here i will never know.
What dresses have you been looking at and/or buying?
Thanks for reading. Have a great day.